(a) Substitute form. Unless the contracting officer makes an award or order via electronic commerce or by using the Governmentwide commercial purchase card, use GSA Form 300, Order for Supplies and Services.
(b) Invoice receipt by contracting officer. After receiving an invoice and proof of advertising from a publisher, radio or television station, or advertising agency, the contracting officer shall take the following actions:
(1) Certify the invoice for payment.
(2) Submit the invoice to Finance.
(3) Retain the proof of advertising in the contract file.
(c) Invoice receipt by receiving official. If a receiving official receives an invoice from a publisher, radio or television station, or advertising agency, he or she takes all the following actions:
(1) Prepares a receiving report.
(2) Submits the invoice and receiving report to Finance for payment.
(3) Gives the contracting officer a copy of the receiving report for retention in the contract file.