3405.207 Preparation and transmittal of synopses.
(c) FSA - In Phase One of a Two-Phase Source Selection as described in 3415.302-70, the contracting officer must publish a notice in accordance with FAR 5.2, except that the notice must include only the following:
(1) Notification that the procurement will be conducted using the specific procedures included in 3415.302-70.
(2) A general notice of the scope or purpose of the procurement that provides sufficient information for sources to make informed business decisions regarding whether to participate in the procurement.
(3) A description of the basis on which potential sources are to be selected to submit offers in the second phase.
(4) A description of the information that is to be required to be submitted if the request for information is made separate from the notice.
(5) Any other information that the contracting officer deems is appropriate.
(h) FSA - When modular contracting authority is being utilized, the notice must invite comments and support if it is believed that modular contracting is not suited for the requirement being procured.