52.204-14 Service Contract Reporting Requirements.
As prescribed in 4.1705(a), insert the following clause:
Service Contract Reporting Requirements (Oct 2016)
First-tier subcontract means a subcontract awarded directly by the Contractor for the purpose of acquiring supplies or services (including construction) for performance of a prime contract. It does not include the Contractor’s supplier agreements with vendors, such as long-term arrangements for materials or supplies that benefit multiple contracts and/or the costs of which are normally applied to a Contractor’s general and administrative expenses or indirect costs.
(b) The Contractor shall report, in accordance with paragraphs (c) and (d) of this clause, annually by October 31, for services performed under this contract during the preceding Government fiscal year (October 1-September 30).
(c) The Contractor shall report the following information:
(1) Contract number and, as applicable, order number.
(2) The total dollar amount invoiced for services performed during the previous Government fiscal year under the contract.
(3) The number of Contractor direct labor hours expended on the services performed during the previous Government fiscal year.
(4) Data reported by subcontractors under paragraph (f) of this clause.
(d) The information required in paragraph (c) of this clause shall be submitted via the internet at www.sam.gov. (See SAM User Guide). If the Contractor fails to submit the report in a timely manner, the contracting officer will exercise appropriate contractual remedies. In addition, the Contracting Officer will make the Contractor’s failure to comply with the reporting requirements a part of the Contractor’s performance information under FAR subpart 42.15.
(e) Agencies will review Contractor reported information for reasonableness and consistency with available contract information. In the event the agency believes that revisions to the Contractor reported information are warranted, the agency will notify the Contractor no later than November 15. By November 30, the Contractor shall revise the report, or document its rationale for the agency.
(1) The Contractor shall require each first-tier subcontractor providing services under this contract, with subcontract(s) each valued at or above the thresholds set forth in 4.1703(a)(2), to provide the following detailed information to the Contractor in sufficient time to submit the report:
(i) Subcontract number (including subcontractor name and unique entity identifier); and
(ii) The number of first-tier subcontractor direct-labor hours expended on the services performed during the previous Government fiscal year.
(2) The Contractor shall advise the subcontractor that the information will be made available to the public as required by section 743 of Division C of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010.
(End of clause)