51.103 Ordering from Government supply sources.
(a) Contractors placing orders under Federal Supply Schedules shall follow the terms of the applicable schedule and authorization and include with each order-
(1) A copy of the authorization (unless a copy was previously furnished to the Federal Supply Schedule contractor); and
(2) The following statement: This order is placed under written authorization from ______ dated ______. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this order and those of your Federal Supply Schedule contract, the latter will govern.
(b) Contractors placing orders for Government stock shall-
(1) Comply with the requirements of the contracting officer’s authorization, using FEDSTRIP or MILSTRIP procedures, as appropriate;
(2) Use only the Government activity address code obtained by the contracting officer in accordance with 51.102(e) along with the contractor’s assigned access code, when ordering from GSA Customer Supply Centers.
(3) Order only those items required in the performance of their contracts.