52.219-7 Notice of Partial Small Business Set-Aside.
As prescribed in 19.507(d), insert the following clause:
Notice of Partial Small Business Set-Aside (Nov 2020)
(a) Definition. Small business concern, as used in this clause—
(1) Means a concern, including its affiliates, that is independently owned and operated, not dominant in the field of operation in which it is bidding on Government contracts, and qualified as a small business under the size standards in this solicitation.
(2) Affiliates, as used in paragraph (a)(1) of this clause, means business concerns, one of whom directly or indirectly controls or has the power to control the others, or a third party or parties control or have the power to control the others. In determining whether affiliation exists, consideration is given to all appropriate factors including common ownership, common management, and contractual relationships. SBA determines affiliation based on the factors set forth at 13 CFR 121.103.
(b) Applicability. This clause applies only to contracts that have been partially set aside for small business concerns.
(1) A portion of this requirement, identified elsewhere in this solicitation, has been set aside for award to one or more small business concerns identified in 19.000(a)(3). Offers received from concerns that do not qualify as small business concerns shall be considered nonresponsive and shall be rejected on the set-aside portion of the requirement.
(2) Small business concerns may submit offers and compete for the non-set-aside portion and the set-aside portion.
(d) The Offeror shall—
[Contracting Officer check as appropriate.]
_ Submit a separate offer for each portion of the solicitation for which it wants to compete (i.e. set-aside portion, non-set-aside portion, or both); or
_ Submit one offer to include all portions for which it wants to compete.
(e) Partial set-asides of multiple-award contracts.
(1) Small business concerns will not compete against other than small business concerns for any order issued under the part or parts of the multiple-award contract that are set aside.
(2) Small business concerns may compete for orders issued under the part or parts of the multiple-award contract that are not set aside, if the small business concern received a contract award for the non-set-aside portion.
(End of clause)
Alternate I (Mar 2020) . As prescribed in 19.507(d), add the following paragraph (f) to the basic clause:
(f) Notwithstanding paragraph (c) of this clause, offers from Federal Prison Industries, Inc., will be solicited and considered for both the set-aside and non-set-aside portion of this requirement.