PART 1204 - ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS
Subpart 1204.1 - Contract Execution
1204.103 Contract clause.
The contracting officer shall insert the clause at (FAR) 48 CFR 52.204-1, Approval of Contract, filled in as appropriate, in solicitations and contracts when approval to award the resulting contract must be obtained from an official at a level above the contracting officer.
Subpart 1204.8 - Government Contract Files
1204.804-5 Procedures for closing out contract files.
1204.804-570 Supporting closeout documents.
(a) When applicable (see paragraphs (a)
(1) through (4) of this section) and prior to contract closeout, the contracting officer shall obtain the listed DOT and Department of Defense (DOD) forms from the contractor to facilitate contract closeout.
(1) Form DOT F 4220.4, Contractor's Release, see (FAR) 48 CFR 52.216-7;
(2) Form DOT F 4220.45, Contractor's Assignment of Refunds, Rebates, Credits and Other Amounts, (FAR) 48 CFR 52.216-7;
(3) Form DOT F 4220.46, Cumulative Claim and Reconciliation Statement, see (FAR) 48 CFR 4.804-5(a)(13); and
(4) DD Form 882, Report of Inventions and Subcontracts http://www.dior.whs.mil/forms/DD0882.PDF, see (FAR) 48 CFR 52.227-14.
(b) The forms listed in paragraph (a) of this section are used primarily for the closeout of cost-reimbursement, time-and-materials, and labor-hour contracts. However, the forms may also be used for closeout of other contract types or when necessary to protect the Government's interest.