PART 1002 - DEFINITIONS OF WORDS AND TERMS
Authority: 41 U.S.C. 1707.
Source: 76 FR 42057, July 18, 2011, unless otherwise noted.
Subpart 1002.1 - Definitions
Bureau means any one of the following Treasury organizations:
(1) Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB);
(2) Bureau of Engraving & Printing (BEP);
(3) Bureau of the Fiscal Service (formerly Bureau of Public Debt and Financial Management Service);
(4) Departmental Offices (DO);
(5) Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN);
(6) Office of the Inspector General (OIG);
(7) Internal Revenue Service (IRS);
(8) Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC);
(9) Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program (SIGTARP);
(10) Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA); or
(11) United States Mint.
BCPO Bureau Chief Procurement Officer
COR Contracting Officer's Representative
HCA Head of the Contracting Activity
IPP Invoice Processing Platform
OPE Office of the Procurement Executive
OSDBU Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
SPE Senior Procurement Executive