250.103-3 Contract adjustment.

(a) Contractor requests should be filed with the procuring contracting officer (PCO). However, if filing with the PCO is impractical, requests may be filed with an authorized representative, an administrative contracting officer, or the Office of General Counsel of the applicable department or agency, for forwarding to the cognizant PCO.