Part Number: 3445

Department of Education Acquisition Regulation

Subpart 3445.4 - Contractor Use and Rental of Government Property

3445.405 Contracts with foreign governments or international organizations.

Requests by, or for the benefit of, foreign governments or international organizations to use ED production and research property must be approved by the HCA. The HCA must determine the amount of cost to be recovered or rental charged, if any, based on the facts and circumstances of each case.