3419.502-4 Methods of conducting set-asides.
(a) Simplified acquisition procedures as described in FAR part 13 for the procurement of noncommercial services for FSA requirements may be used under the following circumstances:
(1) The procurement does not exceed $1,000,000;
(2) The procurement is conducted as a small business set-aside pursuant to section 15(a) of the Small Business Act;
(3) The price charged for supplies associated with the services are expected to be less than 20 percent of the total contract price;
(4) The procurement is competitive; and
(5) The procurement is not for construction.