Subpart 5303.1 - SAFEGUARDS
5303.104-3 Statutory and Related Prohibitions, Restrictions, and Requirements
(c)(1)(ii) See MP5301.601 (a)(i) Head of the Contracting Activity (HCA) Matrix for individuals authorized to approve resumption of participation in a procurement.
5303.104-4 (a) Disclosure, Protection, and Marking of Contractor Bid or Proposal Information and Source Selection Information
Any individuals requiring access to Source Selection Information (SSI) as a result of participating on a source selection or in the performance of their duties must sign a Source Selection Non-Disclosure Agreement . The Source Selection Non-Disclosure Agreement may be used on an annual basis for individuals who must have access to SSI in the performance of their official duties throughout the year, whether or not they participate as part of the actual source selection team.
(b) In addition to the parties identified at FAR 3.104-5(b), if the source selection authority is the MAJCOM/FOA/DRU/CC or CD, the disqualification notice must be coordinated through the MAJCOM/FOA/DRU JA and the SCO. The notice must include the items at FAR 3.104-5(b) and the following:
(1) Name of requestor
(2) Current position/job title
(3) Projected retirement date
(4) Impact on program/unit mission if disqualification is granted
(5) Proposed replacement individual for official acquisition duties
(6) Commander/Director recommendation
(c) Resumption of participation in a procurement
The contracting officer, after consultation with the parties identified in paragraph (b), will notify the individual if he or she is disqualified. The individual will remain disqualified unless resumption of participation in the procurement is granted in accordance with paragraph (c) of FAR 3.104-5(b).
(2) See MP5301.601(a)(i). In cases where the SCO is the individual disqualified from participation in a procurement, the DAS(C) must authorize the individual to resume participation in the procurement. The ASAF(A) and their civilian or military deputy have the authority to permit the DAS(C) or ADAS(C) to resume participation in a procurement following contact with an offeror regarding non-Federal employment. 5303.104-7 Violations or Possible Violations
(1) The contracting officer must forward the information and determination required by FAR 3.104-7(a)(1) to the clearance approval authority ( 5301.9001 Policy, Thresholds, and Approvals ) of the affected procurement for review.
(f) See MP5301.601 (a)(i) Head of the Contracting Activity (HCA) Matrix for individuals who may authorize award.
5303.104-7 5303.104-7 Violations or Possible Violations
(f) See MP5301.601 (a)(i) Head of the Contracting Activity (HCA) Matrix(a)(i) for individuals who may authorize award.